Hello! Some facts about my life and work:
Member of Psychotherapists’ Awarding Organisation within EPA in Latvia.
- 1985 Graduate at University of Latvia (LU): philosopher; teacher of philosophy
- 2002 LU, master’s degree in Psychology
- 1999 Completed basic training programme in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (Institute of Social Relations “Attīstība”)
- 2008 Completed Child and adolescent psychoanalytical psychotherapy training programme (Riga Stradin’s University & Medical Psychotherapy Development Centre, & Adolescent Psychiatric Society of Finland)
- Since 2006 Training at Psychoanalytical Institute for Eastern Europe
- Since 2009 candidate of Estonian-Latvian Psychoanalytical Society (IPA Study Group)
I am practicing psychotherapy privately, and at Regional Hospital in Jeekabpils. I have been a teacher of psychology courses, at academies, in 1985-2013. I am practicing psychotherapy with adults, as well as with children and adolescents.